Gap Image

Committee/Board Members and Commissioners Needed

The City of Union Gap is seeking volunteers interested in serving on the Union Gap Civil Service Commission, Planning Commission and Park Board. Selected persons must be Union Gap residents and United States citizens.

Interested persons should complete an application, which can be found on the City website at, or by contacting the City Clerk at 509-248-0432. Please submit a competed application to:

Karen Clifton, City Clerk
City of Union Gap

102 West Ahtanum Road

Union Gap, WA 98903


Translate »