Show some love to your favorite restaurants! These businesses are open for takeout:
- Kim’s Got Smoke BBQ – Rudkin Road just North of the I-82 exit.
- Apple Tree Resort
- Birchfield Manor Restaurant – Takeout Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Please have order in by 5:00 p.m., Pick up between 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Bron Yr Aur
- Cowiche Canyon Kitchen & Icehouse Bar
- Essencia Bakery
- Famous Dave’s
- Five Guys
- Golden Wheel Restaurant – Normal business hours
- Hop Town Pizza – Curb side pick-up
- Kabob House
- Los Hernandez Tamalez
- Lulu’s Lunchbox at Vintage Me
- Panera Bread
- Powerhouse Grill
- Reno’s on the Runway
- Taj Palace
- The Chop House Zillah – Starting Friday
- The Lab
- The Public House
- Tony’s Big Cheese Pizza
- Yakima Steak Company
Please check social media for hours of operation as they may change daily. Some wineries and breweries are open for curb-side pick up as well. Please support these businesses if you are able to.
These are the restaurants that are confirm as of March 17, 2020, to be open for drive thru or takeout – this is subject to change as the business evaluate the decision to stay open or to close.